Plixur is a marketplace where people around the world connect to buy and sell goods.
Any user of Plixur, should be prohibit to violate by laws or statutes regulating business in the United State
Sellers, entrepreneurs and companies have to give a long description about their products (tools, ingredients, materials and etc……)
Prohibited items, services, and items that violate our intellectual property policies are not allowed on Plixur.
Plixur Shops are Independent Businesses
You must be 18 or older to use our Services. Otherwise, you may only use our Services under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian.
Plixur shops have their own policies, payment methods, and shipping and fulfillment methods. Shops on Plixur must meet Plixur’s standards of customer service and honor their shop’s policies. In the unlikely event that a transaction does not go as planned, the buyer and seller should work together to reach a resolution. If they can’t reach a resolution, they can use Plixur Help.
Honesty is important to Plixur and our community. We ask that shop owners represent themselves, their business, and their items accurately.
Learn more about buying and selling on Plixur in our Seller Guidelines, Buyer Guidelines, and Community Guidelines.
Plixur’s Trust and Safety team may reach out to shops in violation of these guidelines. While we prefer to help you bring your shop into compliance with our rules, Plixur may close shops that do not comply.
We reserve the right to remove listings that aren’t in the letter or spirit of Plixur’s guidelines.
Community is at the heart of all we do at Plixur. Plixur members use community features to inspire each other, share knowledge, discuss ideas, and build personal and professional relationships. Community spaces include the Forums, Teams, Seller Handbook, and Treasuries.
This Guideline is a part of our Rules Of Use. By using any of Plixur’s community features, you’re agreeing to this Guidelie and our Rules Of Use.
The following guideline apply to all community spaces:
- Respect other members’ privacy. Private or personally identifying information should not be shared in public areas of the site.
- Community tools or features may not be used to interfere with another member’s business.
- Be respectful towards other members. Community spaces may not be used to publicly disparage a specific member, shop, or item.
- Community spaces may not be used to harass other members. Similarly, content posted in community spaces may not promote, support, or glorify hatred.
- You may not publish or post threats of violence against others or promote or encourage others to engage in violence or illegal activity.
The Forums are divided into different sections, including Questions, Discussions, Bugs, Chitchat, and Promos.
Please keep in mind that the Forums are a public space, and that your posts are permanent (unless they are deleted by Plixur for violation of our policies). Your posts may not disparage or violate the privacy rights of another member. Every member is responsible for what they post in the Forums. Forums moderators work to make the Forums a welcoming place for all, and may take certain actions to keep the Forums organized and helpful for everyone.
Teams is a community feature on Plixur where you can connect with other members. Members use teams to share information about running a local business, get advice from experienced sellers, or gather to socialize. Buyers can browse Teams by theme or location to find items and shops that might interest them.
Teams are self-governing and self-moderating. Every team has one captain, and the captain may appoint one or more leader(s) to help run the team. A team may also have a charter detailing membership requirements and expectations for the team. Team leadership is responsible for enforcing the team’s charter.
By using Plixur’s Teams feature, you acknowledge that:
- Plixur is not responsible for or involved in a team’s membership policies, dues, finances, or any other actions.
- Team forums may not be used to demonstrate or discuss disputes with other members or with Plxiur.
- A team may not use mature, profane, or racist language or images in the team’s name, banner, or logo.
- A team may not be used for the sole purpose of redirecting traffic to another web location. Plixur reserves the right to refuse links on any profile page or team page for any reason. Unsolicited promotion or advertisement from representatives or affiliates of outside services, websites, or other products is not allowed.
- Any use of the term “Plxiur,” other Plixur Trademarks or similar marks must comply with Plxiur’s Trademark Policies.
- Team moderation is the responsibility of the Team Captain. Team forums are subject to this Community Policy.
- Plixur staff will not monitor third-party forums or other independent team sites.
- Plixur will not mediate disputes between teams and outside parties, nor disputes between teams or team members.
- If a team chooses to use a dedicated item listing tag (also called a “team tag”), it must contain the word “team.” Plixur will not mediate disputes regarding use of team tags on item listings.
. Plixur reserves the right to remove a team at any time for any reason.
Treasuries are member-curated lists of items for sale on Plixur. Treasuries may not be used for self-promotion or to discuss or disparage an individual member or shop. As a curator, you may delete comments at your discretion.
Plixur reserves the right to remove Treasury lists at any time.