Plixur is a marketplace where people around the world connect to buy and sell goods.
Any user of Plixur, should be prohibit to violate by laws or statutes regulating business in the United State
Sellers, entrepreneurs and companies have to give a long description about their products (tools, ingredients, materials and etc……)
Prohibited items, services, and items that violate our intellectual property policies are not allowed on Plixur.
Plixur Shops are Independent Businesses
You must be 18 or older to use our Services. Otherwise, you may only use our Services under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian.
Plixur shops have their own policies, payment methods, and shipping and fulfillment methods. Shops on Plixur must meet Plixur’s standards of customer service and honor their shop’s policies. In the unlikely event that a transaction does not go as planned, the buyer and seller should work together to reach a resolution. If they can’t reach a resolution, they can use Plixur Help.
Honesty is important to Plixur and our community. We ask that shop owners represent themselves, their business, and their items accurately.
Learn more about buying and selling on Plixur in our Seller Guidelines, Buyer Guidelines, and Community Guidelines.
Plixur’s Trust and Safety team may reach out to shops in violation of these guidelines. While we prefer to help you bring your shop into compliance with our rules, Plixur may close shops that do not comply.
We reserve the right to remove listings that aren’t in the letter or spirit of Plixur’s guidelines.
Setting clear buyer expectations and then meeting or exceeding them is a great way to make your buyer happy and ensure a smooth transaction.
Some of the simplest things you can do are to provide accurate and consistent details about your item and to be clear and specific about the terms and conditions of the sale.
You should also make every effort to provide excellent customer service from start to finish, including:
- Charging reasonable shipping and handling costs
- Specifying your handling time and return policy in your listing
- Responding to buyers’ questions promptly
- Being professional throughout the transaction
- Making sure the item is delivered to the buyer as described in your listing
- Frequently reviewing and updating listings to make sure all information—such as inventory status and item condition—is accurate and up to date
You’re required to include the following details in your listing:
- Forms of payment you accept
- Return policy
- Restocking fee, if applicable
- Shipping method, costs, and other information
- Taxes and any applicable government imposed fees (such as electronic waste disposal fees)
- Terms of the transaction
Shipping and handling costs
Be sure to specify shipping costs and related service charges in your listings.
What you can charge
Actual shipping cost: This is the amount for shipping the item. It should be what you paid the carrier.
Handling cost: This can include the cost of packaging materials and insurance cost, if any.
Delivery confirmation and extra services: If you choose to use these options, you must add them to your shipping and handling costs, and you can only charge what they actually cost. Examples of services include:
- Certificate of Mailing
- Certified Mail
- Collect on Delivery
- Registered Mail
- Restricted Delivery
- Return Receipt
- Signature Confirmation
- Special Handling
- You can offer free shipping to select or all destinations.
- For a destination with free shipping, no other fees related to shipping, handling, or packaging can be charged.
- You’re not allowed to use a shipping method that is slower than the slowest one indicated in the listing.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING TIME
Buyers want to know when they can expect to get their items.
- Specify in your listing clearly and accurately when the item will be shipped.
- Ship items within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Use tracking, delivery confirmation, or signature confirmation. Using delivery confirmation can help protect you if a buyer claims an item wasn’t received.
- You’re required to select the shipping option that best matches the shipping service that you offer in the listing. This helps set buyer expectations about when the item will be delivered.
TAX AND GOVERNMENT-IMPOSED FEES
Only applicable federal, state, country, city, Value Added Tax (VAT), or equivalent taxes may be charged.
- If your shipping and handling costs are higher than average, consider explaining in your listing what the shipping and handling costs include.
We recommend that you provide tracking information. Using tracking information, delivery confirmation, or signature confirmation can help protect you if a buyer reports that they didn’t receive an item.
Do whatever you can to provide excellent customer service. Meeting or exceeding buyers’ expectations can help you improve your performance on Plixur.com
- Respond promptly to any questions during the bidding or buying process, as well as after the item has been purchased.
- Communicate professionally, including emails.
- Be responsive to any buyer concerns or problems.
- You’re NOT allowed to use profane or offensive language with anyone on Plixur.com.
- You’re NOT allowed to send anyone on Plixur.com inappropriate images including nudity, profanity, or other general content not related to Plixur.com listing.
You’re required to specify your return policy in your listings, even if you don’t accept returns.
If you accept returns, a buyer can return an item for any reason, including if they change their mind about a purchase—as long as the return meets the return requirements—for example, returning an item within your stated time frame, and meeting item condition requirements.
We encourage you to accept returns—it helps increase buyer satisfaction.
Specify if items can be returned.
If you accept returns, you must specify:
- The time period in which a buyer must notify you about a return
- The restocking fee, if any
- Who pays for return shipping
- If there are item conditions required for return, and clearly state those conditions
- How the refund is issued (money back or replacement)
If you charge a restocking fee for returns, we recommend that you only ask for a reasonable amount.
You shouldn’t charge restocking fees for items returned due to damage, defects, or not-as-described in the listing
Along with the description, photos are the most important part of a listing. Photos help buyers to see exactly what they’re getting as well as specific details they may be looking for. When selling used items, photos are especially important because they let the buyer to see actual condition of the item along with other details like color.